Thursday 9 February 2017

DON'T LET YOUR BLESSING GO AWAY FROM YOU



Dear my friends and relatives..


We can forward all politics memes...forward videos..but this is very much important right now to take a decision to take care of our children.

WE CAN'T CREATE ANY MEMES OR VIDEOS FOR THIS INCIDENT..SO PLZ UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE....


A big thing happened recently before 2days u might have noticed...I felt that i need to share with u... will b correct time to do so...


After reading this if u like plz pass it to your friends and Relatives...


Hasini The girl age 7.5 she is no more..I have forwarded the msg that she is missing..But today I saw that she is dead buried in bush....literally I m depressed after hearing the news...


But now it was found that boy belong to same flat was the criminal..
Hasini has been buried in the bush near a track..after hearing this her parents literally become mad not her parents even every parents will b in their situation....matter of 48hrs police has concluded the issue...

The boy accepted his cruelty....But the loss we never come back...lost kid is lost...

out of many struggles we r bringing out our kid to this world...Till this second we r living for them...They r reason and happiness for our life moreover nothing can replace our kid...

I personally type this for our future concern...plz as a parent don't leave them alone...Don't mistake me..Dont trust anyone..If u r living your child anywhere alone then it's on your risk....Even distance blood relationship people are not in a safe zone...out of all works keep your children in your mind and then carry on with your works...

Don't leave your kid in terrace and u dont do your work..
Don't leave your kid in play area nd u don't go for a walk...
Don't leave your kid in parking place...
Don't leave your kid in neighbours house..
Don't leave your kid alone in birthday parties...
Don't leave your kid anywhere always keep with u...

U may think they should b independent but this is not the age...let them b dependent...no harm in that...after they grow to a certain age sure they will b dependent...They will make a correct move....

Keeping 10months in womb is most important but after getting them in our hands is much more precious to take care of them...

wat they learn  is not important how they getting cared by their parents is prime important here....we r blessed by our parent's...our kids r gifts and blessing for us....

DON'T LET YOUR BLESSING GO AWAY FROM YOU...

This issue may b a news...but it should not happen again in future...I get tears wen I imagine their parents situation....worst  situation in the world...plz pass my msg to all...this is not just a words my me...wat I feel I share with u...

THIS IS NOT TO MAKE U AFRAID THIS IS A ALERT MESSAGE WAT I FEEL...RIP HASINI DEAR...

I PRAY FOR HER PARENTS..


No comments:

Post a Comment