Saturday 28 January 2017

Husband and Wife Jokes


Funny Husband and Wife Discussion

Wife ЁЯШГ: honey can I get my hair a cut??✂

Husband ЁЯШК: yes get it cut.✂

Wife ЁЯШР: but it took long time to grow like this.

Husband☺ : then don't get it cut

WifeЁЯШГ : but short hair is trending

Husband ЁЯЩВ: then get it cut

WifeЁЯШТ : my friends may tease me

HusbandЁЯШа : Then don't get it cut

WifeЁЯШМ : but my mom said it will suit with my little face.

HusbandЁЯШП : yes get it cut

Wife ЁЯШ▒: what if the they make it worse in salon.

Husband ЁЯШБ: then don't get it cut.

Wife ЁЯдФ: well I m thinking I should do it.

HusbandЁЯдЧ : yes get it cut

Wife ЁЯШд: if it doesn't suits me then u ll b responsible.

Husband ЁЯШз: then don't get it cut

Wife ЁЯдУ: but small hair are easy to care.

HusbandЁЯШЙ : yes get it cut

WifeЁЯШв : I m scared too that it may look bad

HusbandЁЯШ▓ : Then don't get it cut

WifeЁЯШЬ : ok finally I made up my mind I should get a hair cut

Husband ЁЯШд: yes get it cut

WifeЁЯЩД: I donno whether u ll like it or not

HusbandЁЯШб: then don't get it cut

WifeЁЯША : ok leave all these, when are we meeting the doctor for my throat infection?

HusbandЁЯШЖ : yes get it cut.

WifeЁЯЩА : whattt? I m talking about doctor

HusbandЁЯШЖ : Then don't get it cut.

Wife ЁЯШ░: hello!! What are you talking about? Are you okay?

HusbandЁЯШЖ : yes get it cut

WifeЁЯШ▒: oh my god! What happened to you dear?

HusbandЁЯШЖ : Then don't get it cut.

.
.
.
.




" This poor husbandЁЯШЖ is currently in the Nimhans mental hospital seating whole day repeatedly saying the two things only".

ЁЯШЖYes get it cut
ЁЯШЖThen don't get it cut


No comments:

Post a Comment